Taisi strives for quality commitment to work under an Integrated Certified Management System with:
- UNE- EN ISO 9001:2015 standards
- FSSC 22000 Food Safety and Safety Standards
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (APPCC)
Our commitment to superior quality management systems is paramount. The purpose is to guarantees our product´s quality and safety. Thanks to our GIS (Integrated System of Quality Management-Food Safety, Environment and Prevention of Occupational Risks) we ensure the management and compliance with all legal areas and requirements regarding waste management, environmental controls, identification and assessment of legal compliance.
To guarantee quality Taisi participates in external verification programs of analytical and organoleptic quality on account:
- Participation in intercomparison studies with laboratories. We use them as a tool not only to know and check their results but also to improve analytical techniques.
- The sensory evaluation of the products in a blind tasting carried out by the International Jury of the prestigious International Taste & Quality Institute – iTQi. Taste evaluations are done by professional taste experts. Products are tested by large panels amongst more than 200 Chefs & Sommeliers from the most prestigious European culinary associations.
In our commitment to adapt to the specific needs of various groups and for our export vocation, Taisi has the following: