Our Innovation Areas
TAISI, offers a wide range of products for the food industry, such as candied fruit, syrups, jams and fillings and fruit in SO2. Production supplies both the domestic and international markets, with great versatility in the production processes. Innovation materializes in 3 areas:
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (NPD)
Tackle various customer-needs related challenges include lifestyles, foods habits, needs, or dietary habits: vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, kosher……
- Market opportunities. An assortment of non-traditional flavor’s candied fruits: lime, khaki, kiwi, blueberries, citrus, strawberry, berries, ginger, pineapple, papaya.
- New trends. Jams or fillings of new food matrices such as cinnamon, date, mint, green tea, wine, beer, ratatouille, flower petals, fudge, fruit filling.
EXTENSION OF PRODUCT RANGE offered under the instructions of:
- Responsible consumption of resources: Innovative alternatives such as low water activity fruit fillings.
- Improve health: candied vegetables (carrot, zucchini, eggplant, tomato, pepper, onion…) and functional foods. They are produced not only for their nutritional characteristics but also to improve health and reduce the risk of disease.
INTRODUCTION OF TECHNOLOGICAL IMPROVEMENTS
- Labelling: NATURAL alternatives for food conservation. Being aware of “CLEAN LABEL”
- Nutritional facts: Concern about improving health
- Conservation: Extend life safely and maintain organoleptic qualities. Less invasive processing technologies.
- Packaging: Development of new packaging.
Promote and do true OPEN INNOVATION to engage strategically with other companies and open two-way relationships systematically with Research Centers, Universities and Innovation Clusters.